Order to Delivery Process
As soon as your order has been placed, in the background we are working on processing your order. To check the status of your order through your UNIQLO account, please see the instructions below.
If you do not have a UNIQLO account, see the "Where is my order?" section below.
1. Click Login located at the top right corner of the uniqlo.com webpage.
2. Go to Orders
from the top right dropdown after you are logged in. You will then be able to see the all orders placed online after October 2016 using your account.
3. Locate the order in which you would like to check the status of and click the red "ORDER STATUS" button beneath the order number. This will bring you to a new screen with details regarding the shipment tracking of your order.
Where is my order?
To check your order status, please visit www.uniqlo.com/us/en/order-tracking.html and enter in your order number.
Once you have clicked "FIND MY ORDER" you will be brought to a new screen with details regarding the shipment tracking of your order.
- If you haven't received your shipment confirmation email, there could be 3 reasons for this:
- Your order is still being processed. It won't be long now- to check the status of your order, log into your UNIQLO account and access your “order history”.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly at the checkout- Don’t worry, it happens- you may have noticed that you didn't receive any confirmation email too. Simply get in touch with our customer service team and we can help !
- Your shipment confirmation email may be in your spam/junk mail folder
- Your order has been cancelled- we would have sent you an email confirming why- double check your inbox to see if this is the case. For further information on cancellations, click here
- If you notice that there is an error in your address, please reach out to us immediately. As soon as we receive your order we cannot make any changes to your address but we may be able to work with our carrier to make any changes. To see the changes we can make, please click here
*To view images larger, please right click the image you would like to view larger and click on open in new tab or open in new window.*