What should I do if I am having trouble checking out?
Why am I not able to check out? Why does my online purchase keep getting declined?
Customer security is our top priority! There are measures taken to protect you as you shop online with us. If you are unable to checkout, please take the below steps to-ensure your information matches exactly what is on file with your credit card company.
Steps to follow:
1. Ensure your first, last and middle name match your credit card.
2. Ensure your full billing address including PO Box address is filled in accurately. This can be edited in the “Profile” under your “Profile settings”
3. Check phone number and email address for accuracy.
4. Ensure credit card, expiration date and CVS numbers are accurate and match your credit card.
5. The other option is that you may try another credit card or a different payment method.
Why can't you tell me why my payment was declined?
To protect your security and privacy, your bank can't provide UNIQLO with information about why your payment was declined. Please contact your bank directly to solve these payment issues.
To determine why your payment was declined, please consider the following, and if necessary, contact your bank for more information.
◉ Did you enter your credit card number, credit card expiration date, billing address and phone number that matches your credit card's bank record?
◉ Have you exceeded your credit limit?
◉ Is your purchase outside of your normal spending range? Some banks will block transactions due to security concerns.
◉ Does your issuing bank have special policies regarding electronic internet purchases?
I entered my coupon code but the price hasn't changed.
If you've entered your coupon code but the price has not been altered, please confirm that the coupon has been applied correctly. If the problem still persists, please contact us via LiveChat and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you with this matter.
I am trying to sign into my account to checkout but the website does not recognize my information.
If you are having trouble signing into your account, please follow the "FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD" instructions to create a new password.
Please see the instructions below to find out how to reset your password.
How to reset password:
- To Reset Password click on the [FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD] link on the UNIQLO.com Membership Log In Page.
- Enter the email address used to register your UNIQLO account.
- Shortly after, an email will be sent with a link to reset your password. Please note, the link will expire 2 hours upon receipt
For security reasons we are unable to access or modify your password.
An item in my cart is on sale but the sale price is not reflected inside of my cart.
Please contact us via Live Chat and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you with this matter.
I cannot process my order through PayPal.
If you are trying to place an order with PayPal, please make sure the method of payment set in PayPal has enough funds. Also, please be sure your PayPal profile is up to date with the correct shipping and email address you are using to place your order.
An error message says my card details are incorrect.
Please make sure that you entered your details exactly as they appear on the card.
- The card number should be entered without any spaces.
- The CVV number is the last three digits on the signature strip on the back of your card
- (4 digits on the front of AMEX).
- The billing address you enter matches exactly what the bank has on file for the form of payment you are using.
I am having problems submitting an order.
Try clearing the cookies and caches on your browser. Then, log back into your account. To do this, you will need to go to the "Tools" tab in your Internet browser, select "Internet Options", then choose "delete cookies" and hit OK.
If further problems persist please note the type of error you are getting and contact our customer service via Live Chat. An agent will be happy to take your order and help resolve the issue.