Merchandise purchased on www.UNIQLO.com must be returned to our warehouse within 30 days of the ship date found on your packing slip. Stores will not be able to accept online returns.
● Buy Online, Pick Up In Store (BOPUS) orders can only be returned to the warehouse and cannot be returned back to the store pick up location. All other return requirements apply.
● Merchandise will only be accepted in its original condition (new, unused, and unwashed) with tags attached. Packaged items may be returned even after the package has been opened; however, tags must still be attached to the item.
● To ensure timely processing, please be sure to include your return form in your return package.
● Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment.
* Please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items in our warehouse for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How do I return my online order?
Please click here for directions on how to return your online order.
Items marked Final Sale may not be returned or exchanged
How can I make a return without an order number on the package?
When placing an order, you recieve an order confirmation or shipping confirmation email containing the order number and the billing information entered for the order. Please use this as your invoice if you have not recieved a physical slip with your package and follow normal return policy with your UNU (Uniqlo) number.
Additionally, if you have an account, you can also log into your account and check Order History from there for order detail information.
Legal, Privacy, and Information Access