What is your Exchange & Return policy for online orders?
ONLINE EXCHANGE POLICY
- Merchandise purchased on UNIQLO.com can be exchanged within 30 days of the order date.
- Exchanges will only be accepted for the same product in a different color or size.
- Products must be unwashed, unworn and with all tags attached.
To exchange: Please return the unwanted products to our warehouse and place a new order.
You will be charged a $7 Return Shipping Fee. You will not be charged for Shipping on the Exchange order.
In order to deliver the exchanged product(s) without waiting for the returned product from the customer, we will settle the product price at the time of the exchange application. The only available payment method for our Exchange Application is a credit card.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROCESS AN EXCHANGE for ONLINE ORDERS please click here.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY [Credit/Debit Cards/Paypal/Apple Pay]
All online orders must be returned to our warehouse*
Returns to physical stores will not be accepted.
*Online Orders paid with the "Pay In Store" option, must be returned to the store where payment was completed.
- Merchandise purchased on UNIQLO.com must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- Merchandise will only be accepted in its original condition (unworn, unwashed with tags attached)
- Packaged items may be returned after the package has been opened, tags must still be attached.
- Innerwear cannot be exchanged or returned due to our strict hygiene policy.
- Items marked Final Sale may not be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment.
- Alteration fees are non-refundable.
* Please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items in our warehouse for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
* Any items that do not meet our guidelines for a return, will be sent back to the customer.
* Once an item has been exchanged at the store, it cannot be returned to the warehouse.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN for ONLINE ORDERS please click here.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY [KLARNA]
If you need to return part or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement.
Simply follow UNIQLO’s return instructions and make sure items are within UNIQLOs return policy.
Make sure to take note of the return tracking number.
Log into your Klarna account, select “Report a Return”, and they’ll pause your statement.
As soon as UNIQLO has processed your return, Klarna will send an adjusted invoice.
If you have paid for your order with a card, the refund will be made to the same card.
Returned or canceled orders should first be registered with UNIQLO.
Once we have received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you’ve made a partial return.
With a full return, Klarna shall refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments. You are always able to monitor the status of your order in the Klarna app. For other Klarna FAQs click here.
- Alteration fees are non-refundable
-Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- A $7 Return Shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the cost of the return shipping.
This is a one-time fee per order, not per item.
You can return multiple orders in the same box, just make sure to include the return labels along with the items.
If the return label for each return application is not included, the refund may not be issued.