What is 'Order and Pick'?
'Order and Pick' combines the convenience of our mobile online ordering technology with the efficiency of our in-store employees.
Will I receive an email confirmation?
Yes! You will receive two emails regarding your 'Order and Pick' order, the confirmation email, and ready for pickup email.
When can I pick up my 'Order and Pick' order?
Orders will be processed and ready for pickup within 2-24 hours after being placed. You will have 7 calendar days to pick up your order. If not picked up within the given time frame, the order will be canceled and a refund will be issued.
Why has my 'Order and Pick' order been canceled?
Unfortunately, the stock update is not instantly reflected on our website after checkout. We do our best to try to update the inventory hourly. However, if multiple customers order the same item within a very short time frame, the website does not have time to reflect the accurate inventory. Do not worry, an email will be sent to inform you of this cancellation, and you will not be charged. The Pending Authorization on your account will be reversed within the next 3-5 business days.
Why wouldn't an item show up to be able to pick up in-store?
If an item is not available for 'Order and Pick', it indicates that it is out of stock or has limited availability in store.
What is your Exchange/Return policy for 'Order and Pick' orders?
Product(s) can ONLY be returned to our warehouse. Exchanges or Returns to physical stores will NOT be accepted.
- Merchandise purchased on www.UNIQLO.com must be Exchanged or Returned within 30 days of the order date found on the invoice.
- Merchandise will only be accepted in its original condition (new, unused, and unwashed) with tags attached. Packaged items may be returned even after the package has been opened; however, tags must still be attached to the item.
- Innerwear cannot be exchanged or returned due to our strict hygiene policy.
- Items marked Final Sale may not be exchanged or returned.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original form of payment.
- Alteration fees are non-refundable.
* Please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items in our warehouse for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
* Any items that do not meet our guidelines for a return will be sent back to the customer.
U.S ONLINE ORDER EXCHANGE POLICY
- If the item you are looking to exchange is not available at a UNIQLO store location, you may process an online exchange from our online inventory. Please note that you can exchange for the same item ONLY in a different size or color within the 30-day exchange window. The item must be in its original condition, unworn, and unwashed with tags attached for the store team to accept the item for an exchange.
- If the item you are looking to exchange is available at a UNIQLO store location, you can exchange your item ONLY for the same item in just a different size/color, within the 30-day exchange window. The item must be in its original condition, unworn and unwashed for the store to accept the item for an exchange.
- If you would like to return your order and pick order it must be returned through our online return operation. For more information on how to Exchange or Return online orders please check the links below.
For more information on How to Exchange an online order, please click here.
For more information on How to Return an online order, please click here. * Please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items in our warehouse for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.