How do I exchange my online order?
- Merchandise purchased on UNIQLO.com can be exchanged within 30 (*) days of the order date.
- Exchanges will only be accepted for the same product in a different color or size.
- Products must be unwashed, unworn and with all tags attached.
(*) 60 days if purchased between 11/6/2023 - 12/24/2023, both online and in store.
To exchange: Please return the unwanted products to our warehouse and place a new order.
You will be charged a $7 Return Shipping Fee. You will not be charged for Shipping on the new exchange order.
In order to deliver the exchanged product(s) without waiting for the returned product from the customer, we will settle the product price at the time of the exchange application. The only available payment method for our Exchange Application is a credit card.
HOW TO START AN EXCHANGE APPLICATION
Make sure that you are logged into your UNIQLO Account to proceed:
Step 1: Navigate to your Order History Page
Step 2: Click "Exchange or Return" next to the Order you want to return.
Step 3: Click "Exchange or Return" next to the Item you want to return.
Step 4: Click "Exchange" and then "Continue".
Step 5: Click on the “EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFERENT COLOR / SIZE” button
Step 6: Select the Reason for Exchange and then click the “CONTINUE” buttons
Step 7: Select the color and size of the item you would like to receive for the exchange.
*Confirm quantity if more than a single quantity was purchased originally.
Step 8: Click the “CHECK SELECTION DETAILS" and repeat steps 3-7 for items you want to exchange.
Step 9: Scroll down the page and click the “CHECK FORM DETAILS” button.
Step 10: Confirm your Delivery address and Payment Information.
*To process an exchange you must enter your credit card information before submitting the form.
Step 11: Click the "Submit Form"
Our warehouse will begin to process your exchange. We ask that you please return the item(s) you want to exchange using the provided return label. Once the exchanged item is returned to the warehouse, we will provide you with a refund for the original form of payment.
The price for the Exchange order will be applied based on the original order price.
You are able to cancel your Exchange Request within the first 30 minutes after completing the Exchange Application.
To cancel your exchange:
1. Navigate to your Order History Page
2. Click "Exchange or Return" next to the Order you want to return.
3. Click on the “Details” tab, at the top of the screen
4. There should be an option to "Cancel Return" your exchange order.
If the option is not available it means the order has passed 30 minutes and can no longer be canceled.
We offer a new and convenient service that allows you to return your UNIQLO order at select FedEx locations without printing a label at home.
Process your Exchange Application with the steps above and once you are to Confirm your Return Method follow the steps below:
1. Select the "QR Code" and click “Confirm Return Method”
2. Bring your email with the QR code, and the items you want to return in a sealed package, to a FedEx Office, FedEx Ship Center® store.
3. Show the FedEx store associate your QR Code Email
4. The FedEx store associates will print your return label for you.
Note: Return Forms/Return Slips are no longer needed.
The QR Code will be sent to you via email from email@example.com.
The Subject Line “Your mobile return code for your Uniqlo return”