In response to the easing of state restrictions for retailers, UNIQLO is pleased to announce the reopening of select stores in the US. The stores, which have been closed since March 17 due to the threat of COVID-19, are now reopening with enhanced protocols that align with local guidelines in each state.
Key protective measures include:
• Frequent cleaning of high-traffic areas in front and back of house. Cashwrap areas will be cleaned after every customer.
• Store capacity will be reduced at all locations to enable customers to practice physical distancing while shopping and guided physical distancing practices will be implemented at checkout. Once the capacity is reached, customers will be asked to line up outside the store while practicing physical distancing.
• Hand-sanitizing stations located at entrance of the store.
• Store Pick-up located at store front so customers may quickly and conveniently retrieve online orders with minimum contact.
• All staff will be required to take daily temperature checks and wear face coverings.
UNIQLO is committed to providing customers the best service possible, with high-quality, affordable clothing that makes life better for the communities across the U.S.
Please click HERE
for all open store locations and their specific operating hours. At this time, we are not accepting returns at stores designated for curbside pick-up only.
We are grateful to be able to welcome our customers back and serve them once again.